- CONTACT US
- ABOUT US
Xuzhou Beibang Machinery Co., Ltd
Workshop add:No.3 Jingshan road, Jin Shanqiao development zone, Xuzhou city, China
Office Add: No.65-1,East Third Ring Road,Xuzhou City,China.
Developed for both domestic and international markets, XCA 220 all-terrain crane has an extensive applicability, and is widely suitable for lifting and installation operations in oil field construction, wharf building, bridge erection, etc.
With a 7-section elliptical boom extendable in the 13.4-73m range, an infinite luffing trussed jib extendable to 44 meters (incl. an 8-m-long additional section) and supported by 10x8x10 H-shaped triggers, the 5-axle chassis-mounted crane has an effective reach of as large as 108.2 meters. In addition, the twin independent winch layout, the modular balance weights and the new-type energy-efficient hydraulic system also make it stand out from its industry peers.
Its main performance characteristics are listed as follows:
1. A larger lifting height of up to 108 meters and a larger lifting capacity;
2. A single engine system of higher power and a maximum gradeability of 67%;
3. The design for efficient site transfer makes easy shifting with mounted balance weights to nearby workplaces.
4. The new-type energy-efficient hydraulic system contributes to a lower fuel consumption rate, a higher micro-motion performance and a better maneuverability;
5. The innovative application of intelligent boom technologies based on disruptive concepts of crane maneuverability delivers a comfortable experience of intelligent operation;
6. The World-leading intelligently-controlled crane traveling system and the optimal integrated control technique reduce the excessive wearing in the braking system during a long downhill journey, and thus extend its service life;
7. The industry-leading HMI system of sedan-class technical sophistication makes operation easier and quicker;
8. The new-type styling and user-friendly design make driving and operation more convenient.
Total weight in travel
Engine rated power
Engine rated torque
Max. travel speed
Min. stable travel speed
Min. turning diameter
Min. turning diameter(boom head)
Max. grade ability
Min. ground clearance
Fuel consumption for 100km
Max. total rated lifting capacity
Min. rated working radius
Base boom Max. load moment
Turning radius at turntable tail
Longitudinal distance span
Lateral distance span
Max. lifting height
Fully extended boom
Fully extended boom＋jib
Max. swing speed
Boom full extension time
Boom elevating time